Sunday, July 24, 2011

Anime for an Otaku's Soul: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Whoops, guess I forgot to do AfaOS last Thursday :P
(I'm calling it AfaOS from now on cause its shorter!)
>:)

One of my favorites, I first saw this last year as a raw rerun in Japan. (On my birthday, I remember it quite well, I was eating Bento and the hotel I stayed at was the Shinagawa Prince Hotel!) I looked it up when I got home and enjoyed the dub almost as equally :)
And the dub was actually good. Ouran High School Host Club leveled dubbing.

The full version isn't online unlike the BlackRock Shooter OVA but the trailer for it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSXvoJJRaUU
I know you won't be able to see much with just a trailer but I recommend buying the movie, its amazing! :)

They totally ripped this scene off of Blood+ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment


IT Jobs